Saturday 21 April 2007

I nearly attacked the postman!

I saw him waddling down the drive, yawning, and clutching a large white package. It's my book I shout to the kids. It is I know it is I yell.
I expect a knock at the door, from what I could see of it, it was quite a big package then I heard it. His moans and groans as he tries to stuff it through the letter-box. I jump up. I run and open the front door, screams of "what do you think you are doing?" "That's my book, I'm in that book, a whole chapter! Be careful with that book!"
He looks at me blankly.
"Will you try and help me get this out of my letterbox? You've jammed it in! Why didn't you just knock the door? Do you know how important this book is?"
He removed it and handed it over.
Then just stood there.
You don't think he was waiting for me to show him the book do you?

3 comments:

HPschool said...

Come on, cant you spell,whole!! its not hole!!
Honestly,some people need a TA to check their work!!
Well done,by way

juliateacher said...

Yes but I can edit the post!

juliateacher said...

I couldn't do anything without my TA - she's fab!