Sunday 18 March 2007

Anyone Who Understand Computers has a massive IQ

Especially if they happen to be called Bauble. Your brain must be so big, did your mum feed you lots of spinich when you were little?
What would I have done without your help this afternoon? I have one huge headache and my bidding on ebay must go on - bidding for some tyres now. Why can't it be something exciting? Crumbs just realised where the seller is - he's in Cambridge!!!!! Guess that's a day trip out with the kids, I say day out, last time we went to buy an ebay purchase, they only got out of the car to have a wee -never mind he said, at least they saw Stonehenge - yes dear a flitting glance from a car!
Still at least it resulted in us having a nitrous sytem fixed to our Discovery....

1 comment:

juliateacher said...

Sorry about the typo in the title I've got a headache :(