Thursday 15 March 2007

Bored waiting to hear from Ronan

was getting fed up emailing and waiting for Ronan's reply, hubby as nagging me to turn off the computer - we have a rule in our house that my TES addiction does not take over in the evening. I put on my mum hat and spend time ith the kids.
Katy told me about her day, she's six and was very excited as Daddy had been to her "read Your Child A Story" day, her version of the time spent with Daddy was very different to his. According to him, she's a water guzzling monster who doesn't sit still long enough to enjoy a story. I never have any problems reading to her but we do tend to only read books with a fairy theme - what does he expect? Choosing a non-fiction book on cars!
Fred's got toothache again, my fault it's in my genes I'm afraid - it was the poor diet of my mining ancestors in the coalmines of Lanarkshire.
Got an email from Ronan this morning with a link to their live pod-cast with children in America - can't wait for my class to hear it!
I think he's refused my request for him to do a blog, reckons he doesn't have time! Yeah, right, you chicken!
Faced with problems on our software development, Michael is snowed under with his work for Ros Wilson and has to put our stuff on hold. I posted on ICT to see if I could find someone, emails are coming in but as my software knowledge is completely back in the dark ages, I need an interpreter to help me understand them!
In case, you don't know who Ros Wilson is - www.twentytwentyvision.co.uk or try a search on TES if you are interested in developing writing in your school.
Juliateacher

1 comment:

Ronan said...

You win!!!

=8-)[--{