Thursday 15 March 2007

Hi there

On Tes, my username is juliateacher, and you'll find me in the primary staffroom - offering advice and generally helping out in there. I also run a resources website with Trinity0097, people don't believe me when I explain that it's all run through instant messenger on aol and email. I have never met her or even spoken to her on the phone but the resources website seems to run very well despited our strange method of communication - still it is the 21st century and it seems the way things go - why talk when you can email or instant message and add cute smileys and things!
We have recently teamed up with Michael from www.fieryideas.co.uk to develop software to enable level 3 writers move into level 4 and our Monster Complication Connectives software is being uploaded tonight to www.trinityeducational.co.uk and so I will be online hoping for positive feedback in the primary forum whilst making Easter resources for a display my Headteacher wants me to do in our entrance hall. This I hope to sell on our website to raise Monday for our soon to be launched Breakfast Club - so for lent I am giving money away to a good cause - do any of you know how many Breakfast Clubs run at a deficit? So hopefully by doing this and regularly selling items as a fundraiser may help the project stay afloat and in credit!
Hopefully, in this blog you will be able to follow the ups and downs as I try to become an educational writer! I am working on an article on Effective Transition that will hopefully feature in TES in one form or another?
How addicted am I to TES? Ermmmmmm VERY!!!!! I live, breathe and sleep TES. I have been fortunate to make some amazing friends, all communicated by email or instant messaging! Talk on the phone me never, even when the great Ronan gives me his phone number, do I want him to spot my Brummie tones - so obvious on the phone!! Our Link Inspector located me to within 5 miles of where I was brought up which isn't bad - must be why he's an inspector and I'm just a year 5 class teacher!
Best wishes and I hope you like the blog!
juliateacher

No comments: