Sunday 18 March 2007

It's like being in the Big Brother House

Yes, those were his exact words, as I reached for my pencil case and clipboard to note down the joke he just made. Will you stop posting about me on your stupid teacher blog he ranted. I explained that this blog was nothing about teaching, more about an insight into my world and my actual real blog was about a particular educational issue so would have nothing about him in it. I think he was pacified, especially when I explained that lots of people found it very entertaining, and then I engaged him in chat about what he was watching on ebay. To make it up to him , I am watching ebay for him all day and keeping him informed of bidding.

My kids made me this amazing mother's day card with pictures of ALL the things I like - erm not sure what they meant by some of them - picture of 5 kids next to a 3 letter word - what was that all about? The things 14 year olds think amusing!

No comments: