Sunday 18 March 2007

The consequences of telling others about Toe Jam

INFET posters - just giving you a little mention! I feel that I must apologise for those of you who read this blog hoping that it would inspire and be full of educational wisdom. I am sorry that I disappointed you all, and that the post on Toe Jam subsequently amused you on INFET yesterday afternoon. Please may I point out to you that this blog is for my amusement - that's right MY amusement only and you are totally out of order having fun over the horror that I suffered during the toe jam ordeal.
I do not even want to tell you the consequences of my writing about the toe jam incident were, but it involved him taking off his socks, which were like a wet dish cloth, and stuffing them into my mouth. It's all fun and games here!

No comments: