Thursday 15 March 2007

The toe jam challenge

With reference to non-cross contamination of foot fungus left and foot fungus right.

Last night, after dinner I was subjected to the most awful task, I was forced to rub my husband's feet. The experience of my little left pinkie between the sweaty toes of his left foot was an experience which was awful and dread consumed me, as I knew the toes on his right foot were eagerly waiting.
"Suffer for your blog!" he laughed evily, as I wretched, his toes all sticky and the smell of his feet filling the room. "Now, do my right toes," he demanded, "I've just gone back to work after an operation. If you loved me you'd show me some attention."
So knowing the fate that awaited it, my poor right pinkie began the deed - in between the little toe rubbing gently, covering itself in toe jam.
I knew what was coming next, "Smell your fingers, go on," he urged then in a playful manner, grabbed me and my fingers got closer and closer to my nose - the smell of toe jam overwhelmed me. "Get me a bowl!" I wretched.
Just in time, it arrived and was soon filled with my sick.
I have suffered for this blog, I confess that I couldn't help the quick glance down into the bowl - no carrots but there were definitely spring onions!

1 comment:

Poppy1978 said...

thanks for putting me off my breakfast!! At least for once my nausea is not caused by my ears but by what I am reading!!!!!!

I hope your OH realises the dedication of an aspiring writer ;o)