Thursday 15 March 2007

More jam! Of the musical variety.

My eyes are tired, I yawn and sigh. I am enraged, and not amused. The sound of free-form jazz, merry talk and laughter flows through the walls from next door. My husband snores on, oblivious to the fact that our neighbours are jamming again.
Next door neighbours, who'd have them? Well we've got ours, a classically trained concert pianist and a Californian drummer called Ted. They used to be the perfect neighbours but that was when they both worked on cruise ships.
It is 3:23 am, it has been quiet for 10 minutes, is it possible they have worn themselves out? Have they finally stopped? Why does the pounding continue inside my head? Oh, why do I live next door to a concert pianist and a Californian drummer called Ted?
Juliateacher

1 comment:

Ronan said...

Yeuch!!!!! Too much blog-detail!

LOL